MATERIAL TESTING AND CHARACTERIZATION SERVICES
HYPERELASTIC MATERIAL TESTING
Polymers and Non-linear Materials: With in-house resources to carry out hyperelastic material characterization testing for FEA, CAE on non-linear materials, we have full capabilities to characterize any kind of rate dependent materials. We are experts in extracting and testing material samples from any kind of failed or under service engineering products.
AdvanSES provides material and product testing services for CAE engineers and analysts. The focus is on the characterization of nonlinear materials such as rubber elastomers and plastics for users of CAE softwares as ABAQUS, ANSYS, MSC Marc, and LS-Dyna.
THERMOPLASTIC MATERIAL TESTING
COMPOSITE MATERIAL TESTING
RUBBER MATERIAL TESTING
Material and Product Testing Services
- Hyperelastic Material Properties Testing
- Plastic Material Characterization
- Sponge Rubber Characterization
- Viscoelastic Experiments
- Medical Material Testing
- Component and Product Testing
- ASTM D6147 Determination of Force Decay in Compression
- ISO 3384 Determination of Stress Relaxation in Compression For Polymers and Rubber Materials
- Durability and Fatigue Testing of Elastomeric Products
- Mooney-Rivlin, Ogden, Yeoh and Arruda-Boyce Material Constants Testing for CAE
- Modeling Rubber and Viscoelasticity with Abaqus Ansys MSC Marc
- Material Testing as per ASTM D412, ASTM D638, ASTM D575 etc.